Monday, May 2, 2011

Golf ParTEE!

Really cute Golf party I found from Katie Grace Designs! She did this party for her son Sawyer's 2nd birthday! I just love that he was thinking of "golf cart rides" when he was sick and that is exactly what they gave him! He is so cute and she just pulled off such a wonderful party (IN TWO WEEKS)! Love the creative signs for food!
Check out her BLOG for more pictures and details!





























Other vendors and resources: 
Sawyer's Golf T-Shirt: My Personalized T Shirt
"Keep Calm and Golf On" Poster: Queen's Spoof
Golf Ball Lollipops: Chocolates by Anita
Argyle Fabric: Lucky Kaeru Fabric
Straws, Aqua spoons and White Parfait Cups: Fort and Field
Golf club Party favors: Wal-Mart
Invitations, Cupcake toppers, Banner, Party favor labels, Signs, Flags, etc.. Frog Prince Paperie (BlogEtsy Shop)
Golf Cupcakes: Rick's Bakery

4 comments:

  1. I love all thre creative foods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some some really creative ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you haven't quit blogging!! Newest follower.
    Connie from Sadieloohoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I really love to read them all and will respond to any questions as soon as I can. To order, please email, kbcustomdesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...